District Commercial Manager UK (North region) & Ireland
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more than 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 10’000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Be a part of a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Work with a team of dedicated and passionate people.
- Join the company which offers an outstanding environment that gives play to your drive for innovation and self-initiative every day.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the supervision of Regional Commercial Manager, UK-Spain-Italy, the District Commercial Manager–Units & PAC delivers solid growth to BRP Unit & PAC business through successful wholesale and retail activities and by influencing sales best practices in ways to positively impact BRP’s Dealer Value Proposition and increase dealer engagement and loyalty. The brand scope is Can-Am ATV-SSV-RD & Sea-Doo product lines.
Your responsibilities and duties are:
- Achieve Unit & PAC sales targets (wholesale turnover, units retailed, market share, accessories per retailed unit ...) in the assigned market area in ways that contribute to dealer engagement and loyalty and to meet revenue and profitability targets.
- Develop and execute the commercial business strategies related to Units & PAC –per product line - with the dealer network in the assigned market area.
- Activate dealer participation to Unit IO, PAC pre-season, promotional activities, dealer engagement programs and other activities in order to maximise sales results.
- Actively participate in the development of the dealer marketing & activity plans in order to stimulate retail sales for Units & PAC. Leverage existing tools such as lead generation & follow-up, open house days, demo and trial, delivery practices,… in order to develop retail sales and deliver a strong consumer experience. Leverage the use of Coop funds to develop a business partner approach to support execution. Allocate time and ensure presence at key regional events.
- Train dealers and their staff on Unit & PAC product features and benefits and implement learning's & practices from other non-tech training's to ensure they are well equipped for successful retail performance.
- Focus the dealer network teams on certification as a key enabler for driving a positive experience and also, in combination with a strong retail performance, to drive a positive Dealer Value Proposition through Performax reward pay-outs
- Collaborate strongly with marketing in order to ensure leveraging product launches, promotional activities and programs, shows and events for maximised impact on Unit & PAC business growth.
- Monitor the competitive environment for the Unit & PAC business and identify opportunities (products, practices, …) for Unit & PAC growth globally and in the assigned market area.
- Develop a Territory Action Plan (TAP) for the Unit & PAC business in the assigned market area.
- In collaboration with Network Development, optimise the dealer network by filling open points, consolidating and/or eliminating sales points and by improving dealer quality and performance within the assigned market area.
- Participate to the development of UK Unit & PAC business plan development, based on the identified TAP priorities and key opportunities in collaboration with the Regional Commercial Manager and other local as well as functional team member s.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant sales and marketing experience preferably within the Powersports, Agricultural or related industries
- Dealership and/or retail sales experience is a plus
- Proven track record of successfully delivering results in fast paced and high growth environment.
- Fluent in written & spoken English. Any other language is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Strong results orientation and drive to achieve
- Capacity to perform under pressure
- Set priorities and objectives and ability to deliver tasks and results within deadlines
- High-level of self-motivation and ability to operate autonomously
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to deal with challenging situations
- Customer oriented mindset and focus
- Demonstrate initiative and adaptability with problem-solving and opportunity-mindset
The position is based in UK from home office.
For more information or to apply for this role please click the apply button