Field Service Engineer
- Gunn JCB
- Staffordshire and surrounding areas
- Depending on experience
- Job Sector
- Engineering & Mechanical, Machinery / Service / Technician
- Contract Type
Would you consider yourself an experienced Field Service Engineer, looking for an opportunity to join an outstanding and prestigious organisation?
Are you looking for an opportunity that provides both challenges and rewards? Then look no further.
Gunn JCB are main dealers for JCB Construction and Industrial machinery. Due to continued expansion, we are currently seeking to recruit an experienced field based service engineers to work from our Stoke depot. Experience in working on JCB equipment within the construction industry would be an advantage coupled with a positive attitude and a flexible approach to work in order to provide our customers with unrivalled satisfaction. A competitive package is available for the right candidate
Following initial training, your role will consist of:
- Working on all JCB equipment.
- Carrying out on-site breakdown repairs & routine Maintenance
- Continued product training.
- Liaising with the service office & updating the customer.
- Parts ordering.
- Completing paperwork electronically.
- Qualified as an engineer in this or a similar industry.
- Can do attitude
- The ability to be able to work on their own.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Competent in completing paperwork.
- Full driving License
- The drive to learn & to adapt to new technology.
- Previous experience in the Plant industry.
Company pension scheme, 21 days paid holiday, company uniform, Vehicle
In 1890, Gunn JCB was established by the Gunn brothers. In 1958, we were proud to become one of the first JCB dealers and we are now one of the largest and most successful JCB dealers in the world. The customer is at the heart of what we do and we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service, individual attention, care and quality products that we offer to our customers. From our Sales team to our Aftermarket team, everyone plays an equal part in making sure that the most integral part of our business is looked after properly.
For more information or to apply for this role please click the apply button