Product Support Technician
- Scotland and Northern England
- A competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Job Sector
- Engineering & Mechanical, Machinery / Service / Technician, Sales & Marketing
- Contract Type
McHale is seeking to recruit a Product Support Technician for Scotland & Northern England. This position requires strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment. The successful candidate would be a qualified Agricultural Engineer/ Mechanic with 5 years’ experience. McHale product knowledge would also be beneficial for the role.
• Support our dealer network in Scotland & Northern England
• Maintain our high level of Aftersales Service
• Involvement in our trade show participation
• Work with the UK Sales/ Technical Team to achieve high customer satisfaction
• Involvement in machine improvements/ development based on user feedback
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Service Workshop/ Technical Environment role
• Competent machine operator capable of completing demonstrations
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a growing company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development.
A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered for this position including company vehicle and phone.
For more information or to apply for the role please click the apply button