Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager – North of England & Scotland
Shelbourne Reynolds is looking to appoint a Regional Sales Manager for the North of England & Scotland. If you are a sales professional with experience in the agricultural machinery market this is a rare opportunity to work for one of Britain’s leading machinery manufacturers.
You will be responsible for a number of well-established dealers along with developing the area by recruiting additional new dealers.
To be successful, you should be self-motivated with high professional standards. You'll also have good practical experience and be capable of presenting and demonstrating machinery both to dealers and farmers.
A knowledge and passion for agriculture will help as a key part of the job will involve identifying marketing opportunities for Shelbourne products in the Harvesting, Livestock and Groundcare sectors.
- To establish an effective dealership network within the trade area for all relevant Shelbourne Products.
- To present, promote and sell Shelbourne Reynolds products to existing and prospective customers establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships.
- To help develop and implement a sales strategy incorporating targets and objectives.
- To establish and maintain a level of technical knowledge of all Shelbourne Products.
- Analyse and advise on the territory/market’s potential, track sales and provide status reports.
- To provide a level of after-sale assistance to customers.
- To provide feedback to the design office and service department.
- To co-ordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- To attend shows, exhibitions and dealer open days.
- To maintain a knowledge of the agricultural industry.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong computer skills including use of Microsoft Office.
- Able to plan, prioritise and organize own work schedule.
- Be flexible to travel where required for face to face dealer / customer meetings including attending trade shows.
- In depth knowledge of the Agricultural industry & modern machinery.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter by clicking the apply button