Agricultural Sales Engineer
As an Agricultural Sales Engineer you will have to create relationships with new customers and maintain relationships with existing customers.
Our franchises include but are not limited to Massey Ferguson, JCB, Horsch, KRM, Spearhead and Honda. We pride ourselves on offering the best products and some of the best service response times in the industry.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience
- Experience in agricultural plant, diesel engines, electrics, hydraulics, transmissions
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and a good understanding of the importance of excellent customer service
- Good computer skills however training will be provided
- In this role as a Sales Engineer, you need to have good customer service skills and relevant experience and qualifications within the industry.
The role involves:
- Develop relationship with existing customers
- Generating new customers through cold calling on site visits and via phone call and web enquiries
- Use customer relationship management system to log visits, prospect and lost orders
- Dealing with customer complaints work with depot to find resolution
- Selling used equipment
- Carrying out used equipment reports in the field and in the depot.
- Responsible for quotations, cost buildups and prophitability of deals
- Deliver machine installation and familiarization training on site
- Targets based on machine volume and extended warranty packages sold
- Preferably Agricultural background
For more information or to apply for this role please click the apply button