Technical Trainer - Agricultural Machinery - The Midlands
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- The Midlands
- A competitive remuneration package
- Job Sector
- Engineering & Mechanical, Machinery / Service / Technician
- Contract Type
A fantastic new career opportunity has arisen for an industry professional with the relevant skills and enthusiasm, to deliver technical training programmes to apprentices on a leading global machinery manufacturer's entire product range.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in an Ag Tech workshop, diagnosing and repairing faults on tractors, combines and other agricultural equipment. Proven training experience will also be highly beneficial. Graduates are welcome to apply as full training can be given to the right individual.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- An enthusiasm for Agricultural Machinery is essential
- Experience and up-to-date technical knowledge of current Agricultural Machinery, including tractors, combine harvesters, forage harvesters, sprayers, cultivators, and loaders, gained in a workshop environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability and confidence to deliver presentations.
- Previous training, or lecturing experience is highly desirable as is a relevant training qualification (PTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, Cert Ed or NVQ equivalent)
- Strong team player
- Full UK driving licence
A competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate dependant on experience.
To apply for this new career opportunity
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524, Mobile 07730218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
More search results
Mechanical Maintainer (Forklifts)
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Junior site Engineer (Civils Schemes)
Field Service Engineer (Heavy Plant)
Field Service Engineer