Technical Officer or Graduate Trainee – Cambridgeshire
Recent Agriculture or Horticulture graduate sought now!
Great new technical job opportunity for a recent agriculture or horticulture graduate. Join a successful and well known horticulture company, a market leader across UK and Europe. The Technical Officer, or Graduate Trainee, will join the established Technical Department and be given full training and support over the first few months.
The main duties of the role will revolve around:
- providing a wide range of technical support to customers, including dealing with customers enquiries
· providing technical support to the business including the marketing and quality teams
· managing and running the product trials programme, both in-house and external trials
· assisting with technical specifications and product compliance
· helping with product training for customers and colleagues
· involvement in projects, new ideas and development
· Degree or similar qualification in agriculture, horticulture, or plant science.
· Previous experience in a technical support role would be helpful but not essential
· Some experience in running horticultural or agricultural trials would be helpful
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
· Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise a varied work load
· Able to work under pressure, especially at times of peak demand
· Good presentation skills
· Computer literate
· Driving licence
Salary: Competitive starting salary
Please forward your CV by clicking the apply or call to discuss this opportunity in more detail.