Service Manager - Agricultural Machinery - Sussex
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- East Sussex
- Competitive salary and plus bonus
- Job Sector
- Engineering & Mechanical, Horticulture, Forestry & Woodland, Machinery / Service / Technician
- Contract Type
De Lacy Executive's client is a premier machinery dealership with a comprehensive and quality product range. We seek an experienced Service Manager for a branch in East Sussex
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the Service office, covering agricultural and domestic horticultural machinery repairs. Working closely with the Branch & Sales Manager, you will be tasked with monitoring departmental profitability, whilst organising the service staff to manage and maintain effective and accurate communications between management, customers and technicians.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of agricultural and or horticultural equipment would be advantageous
- Previous management experience or supervisory is desirable
- Familiarity of profit/loss management and reporting
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal diplomatically with customers during busy periods both verbal and written
- Can remain calm under pressure
- Be organized and have the ability to multitask efficiently
- Can deal with staff related matters confidently and in line with company procedures
- Proactive and methodical in approach to problem solving
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the business
- Act with discretion when dealing with matters of a confidential nature
- Ability to manage customer expectations without over committing
- Able to work alone and on your own initiative
Remuneration: Competitive salary and plus bonus.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 01885 485524 Mobile 07730 218934
To apply: Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to:
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
More search results
Mechanical Engineer (Fleet) - Offshore wind - Per…
System Engineer - Mechanical
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
System Engineer - Mechanical