Arable Farm Operations Manager - Eastern Europe
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- Eastern Europe
- A competitive remuneration package
- Job Sector
- Arable & Agronomy, Machinery / Service / Technician, Sales & Marketing
- Contract Type
De Lacy Executive is looking to recruit an Arable Farm Operations Manager for a large scale and expanding arable operation in Eastern Europe. This is a genuine career opportunity, not just a job, where the ideal candidate will have the opportunity to develop into senior management.
Our client has a range of business activities including significant farming operations in other parts of the world. The business is run to western European standards of ethics and professionalism.
The business has a diverse portfolio, specialising in cereals and oilseeds, peas and sugar beet. Achieving high yields in a fertile region under the GlobalGap certification, our client is seeking a candidate who will set and achieve high standards.
- Manage all growing and storage matters including production tasks, crop rotation schedules and farm maintenance to a highly sustainable level.
- Provide technical growing expertise, advice and direction.
- Develop innovative approaches and techniques to continually advance new and best practice.
- Be responsible for commodity sales.
- Manage the sourcing of all inputs - seed, fertilisers etc.
- Plan harvest activities, organise operations and help to maintain produce quality.
- Human resource management tasks: disciplinary processes, re-organisation of labour force, labour management planning, farm staff performance appraisal system and staff training assessments.
- Manage the sourcing and maintenance of all farm machinery and equipment.
- A Farm Manager or arable agronomist with at least 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Able to work autonomously
- Able to manage large numbers of staff.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion to excel and for self-development.
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment with changing priorities.
- An enthusiastic and flexible team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn the local language.
- Excellent IT skills
Remuneration: A comprehensive competitive package is offered including a negotiable salary, vehicle, accommodation, flights home etc.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Edwards on: Office 01885 483 440, DDI 01885 485 529, Mobile 07506 297 071 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.