UK Commercial Manager - Swine
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Job Sector
- Animal Health / Veterinary, Sales & Marketing
- Contract Type
UK Commercial Manager - Swine
Our client provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. This Global company operates in 70 countries. De Lacy Executive have been engaged to recruit for the position of UK Commercial Manager - Swine.
This exciting and senior position is a UK Commercial Lead for the Swine Business within their broader Premix and Nutrition business. The role can be home based, but with extensive UK travel and a base at their offices in Yorkshire
We are looking for someone who has extensive experience and knowledge of the UK swine feed sector, technical nutrition knowledge, commercial dexterity and can lead ateam from the front.
Main areas of responsibility;
- Lead a team of 3 Swine Key Account Managers for Swine
- Focus on expanding product offering to established key accounts and growing smaller/ medium sized pig producers into larger agribusinesses
- Ensure the Swine business Aligns to the multiyear sales strategy
- Lead the development and execution of the commercial strategy for the UK Swine business
- Develop commercial team capabilities (technical/ commercial) both in capacity and quality
- Provide leadership for the commercial Swine team
- Work extensively with the Sales and Technical Team to service and grow existing customers and develop new relationships with prospects
- Define pricing and other longer term commercial terms and conditions
- Ensuring best practice to local and wider company principles
- Manage the sales process, including budgeting, forecasting, sales reports and analysis and utilize key account management tools
You will have;
- Proven track record in delivering business growth in premix/nutritional solutions in the Swine industry
- Technical understanding of swine production
- Proven commercial team leadership with direct supervision of front line sales supervisors and/or customer facing sales professionals
- A focus on results and strategy
- Thorough understanding of local/ regional market dynamics
- Demonstrated track record of growing sales within selected customer segments
- Proven key account management skills
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills
- Consultative selling and coaching skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage competing priorities
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in fluent English
- Full UK driver's license
- University degree (or equivalent) preferably in a related subject (Animal Nutrition Science or an MBA preferred) or substantial relevant experience
Competitive basic, car, bonus, private health care, pension scheme and full benefits package
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Stuart Goodinson on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485523, Mobile 07487259401 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.