Business Manager - Ireland
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Job Sector
- Animal Health / Veterinary, Food & Produce, Sales & Marketing
- Contract Type
Business Manager, Animal Feed Inputs, Ireland
Our client is one of the largest and most respected agricultural animal feed product supply business in Ireland and the UK. They are recruiting for an interesting new senior position.
This is a home based role covering the whole of the Island of Ireland. You will be supporting existing B2B customers as well as actively working to develop new accounts.
You will be representing this prestigious company, proactively supporting and developing the business strategy for growth across all species within the Irish market. You will also raise the profile and presence of the business.
In this role you will work alongside Nutritionists and the supply chain team to provide excellence in nutritional and technical support to ensure that the needs of the customers are met. You will seek out new commercial opportunities for the range of technical nutritional products.
Key markets for the role will be feed manufacturers and specialist distributors within all species markets.
In this role you will be;
- Presenting commercial propositions appropriate to the needs of existing and prospective customers, working with nutritionists to provide a high quality, technically based added value offering
- Key Customer account Management. Maintaining existing and developing new key contacts/customers
- Develop and maintain relationships with the commercial and nutritionist teams to keep abreast of key technical developments
- Represent the business within the Irish feed industry including trade association representation
- Utilise technical and commercial resource across all the business species groups, as and when appropriate, to exploit commercial opportunities within the Irish market
- Monitor all orders from start to delivery, including;
- Monitoring logistics. Working with the planning and production teams to ensure products are successfully delivered.
- Manage import storage contracts, store stocks and deliveries.
- At least 5 years relevant experience of the Irish feed market
- A good technical understanding of the feed market
- B2B commercial experience
- Commercially astute
- Degree qualification or equivalent
- Nutrition and/or Business Management qualification
An excellent salary, bonus scheme, car and pension is offered.
To apply for this exciting career opportunity please e-mail your CV email@example.com and for more information please call Stuart Goodinson on 01885 483440.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.