An exciting opening has arisen for a Trainee Sales & Breeding Advisor to work within our South East Territory.
This is a full-time role that presents a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to develop their career within bovine genetics.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maximise the sale of semen and other Genus products and service within your area
- Assessing farmer’s needs for a breeding programme and advising them on how best to use the Genus Stud to fulfil their breeding targets
- Developing a close working relationship with the individuals on farm and your colleagues
- Proactively responding to customer enquiries
The ideal candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic about dairy cattle breeding
- Have a practical understanding of livestock management
- Be willing to learn and adapt skills and knowledge appropriate to role
- Hold a current valid UK driving licence
- Possess excellent communication, organisation and prioritisation skills
- IT skills would be advantageous
A training programme will be provided for the required cattle breeding knowledge and selling skills to be obtained.
What we can offer you
For a self-motivated candidate with the attitude and approach to succeed, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including attractive commission scheme and company car, together with the opportunities that come with working for a global organisation.
For more information or to apply for this role please click the apply button