The main function of the role is to develop the business through growth in revenue, yield, and increase customer numbers. Even focus across all action groups of clients set including acquire, win-back, grow and retain. This person will develop select key accounts and transactional clients. This person will be a key influencer in the development of specific sectors of either, Livestock, Machinery, Auctions or Careers.
This roles objective is to identify new opportunities and influence companies’ media buying habits. Due to the ever-changing nature of the industry, this person must spot new avenues and exploit market trends to exceed revenue targets.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own, support, develop and guide specific sectors.
- Support, develop and guide the relevant Business Service Executives/ Business Development person.
- Conduct sales presentations by telephone, letter or face to face (when appropriate) to existing and prospective clients in order to develop existing business and generate new business wherever possible.
- Responsible for service and maintenance of select existing key accounts
- Responsible for growth, service and maintenance of transactional clients.
- Prioritise lead campaigns by propensity to transactional clients from the lapsed, dormant and new target groups.
- Advise on the most effective solution to meet client needs within the Agribriefing portfolio. Pitch all relevant products and sales opportunities and communicate promptly to customers.
- Continually seek new sales & opportunities and develop these in liaison with Key Account Developer as necessary.
- Achieve all pre-set sales targets ensuring a successful contribution to the business performance.
- Contacting potential clients and conducting a thorough investigation to establish customer needs and buying habits.
- Booking and inputting orders/Setting and amendment of adverts.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Be enthusiastic and motivated to continually explore new opportunities
- Excellent communication written and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a natural inquisitive nature
- Demonstrate an optimistic approach
- Support and organise specific sector(s)successfully.
- Ability to deliver face to face presentations effectively to high level decision makers
- Representing the business at relevant industry events and trade shows
- Solid level of industry knowledge
- Strong sales ability to establish a deep understanding of the company need to provide the relevant solution
- Target driven and efficient.
- Be familiar & confident with all relevant details of products under Agribriefing’s portfolio
- Critical thinker
- Ability to accurately forecast future sales
- Keep abreast of all current trends, activities and relevant news within agriculture and specific sector.
- Have a positive, “can do” attitude
- Maintain the highest professional standards
- Ensure that no advertisement is sent for publication, which contravenes Government Legislation, Advertising Law, or is unacceptable to the company.
- Good working knowledge of CRM system and Microsoft packages
- Effective time manager who possesses highly effective organisational skills For more information or to apply for this role please click the apply button