Siromer Tractors are looking for experienced technicians to manage their busy workshop. Experience in Agricultural Engineering with tractors and agricultural machinery is necessary.
This will be a varied role which will require a multi skilled and practically minded Engineer. The successful applicant will Plan & Organise the workload for a busy workshop. Have a good knowledge of diesel engines, transmissions, hydraulic systems and electrics. Have excellent customer skills. Be willing to work additional hours during busy periods and as the business requires.
- Organising the work schedule of a busy workshop.
- Ensuring work is carried out to a high standard to meet customers’ expectations.
- Building tractors and machinery
- Repairing & servicing used machinery and equipment.
- The Diagnosis & rectification of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic & functional problems with tractors and machinery.
- Liaise with internal and external customers
- Knowledge of a large range of farm vehicles and machinery is essential
- To maintain onsite vehicles and machinery fleet.
- Ensuring that all work/maintenance is recorded and carried out in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures
- Schedule maintenance periods for all vehicle & mechanical equipment and maintain appropriate records
- Must have the ability to diagnose and repair agricultural machinery and tractors.
- Must have good knowledge of diesel engines, transmissions, hydraulic systems and electrics.
- Will be able to drive a forklift.
- Will have excellent customer skills.
- Will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Is willing to work additional hours during busy periods and as the business requires.
Location: Pilling, PR3 6AB