Oliver Seeds is part of the DLF Group, the major global supplier of grass, maize, game cover and fodder crop seeds. Known for quality, service and technical excellence, we invest in research and development and are committed to minimising our environmental impact.
We are now recruiting for our office sales team. This position would suit people with experience in the seed, crops and plant trade, or sales personnel with an interest in this sector. We also welcome applications from agricultural studies graduates, as we provide full product training.
If you want to be part of a forward thinking, market- leading company and meet the criteria below, we would like to hear from you.
• Manage and develop designated accounts and generate new business
• Support the national field sales network
• Provide customers with technical advice
• Liaise with sales, logistics and finance to plan and distribute orders
• Assist with promotional and marketing activity for our product portfolio
• Attend meetings and trade shows
• Update customer databases
• Customer focussed and a confident communicator
• Able to convert enquiries into sales
• Resilient under pressure
• Flexible team player
• IT literate with a full driving licence
• Competitive salary
• 33 days holiday
• Pension scheme, life assurance and income protection after a qualifying period
Closing date for applications 4th October 2019
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button