Account Manager/Graduate Trainee - Ag Tech - Home-based
As a result of continued rapid growth, De Lacy Executive seeks a highly motivated, commercially astute graduate with a strong work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills, to join a dynamic and progressive AgTech company.
You will be responsible for the management and growth of sales and relationships with specified key accounts, as well as developing new business. Delivering a positive customer service experience to secure repeat business, you will manage client expectations regarding the quality and delivery of projects.
You will demonstrate a strong industry knowledge and passion for agriculture, the food supply chain and the developing AgTech market. This is an industry shaping role and is an excellent career opportunity for an ambitious individual who has the desire to really make a difference.
This is a home-based role and full training and on-going support will be provided. The successful candidate will be required to be based in the counties of Wiltshire, Oxfordshire or Suffolk
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good personal organisation, with keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer focused
- IT literate
- Self-motivated and independently minded, with the ability to work off own initiative
- Creative thinker with the ability to generate new ideas. Some Marketing experience would be beneficial but is not essential
- Proven sales, account management or business development experience will be an advantage but is not essential
- Full UK driving licence
A highly competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate dependent on experience
To Apply for this role or for more inforamtion please click the apply button