Our client requires a Trainee Ruminant Nutritionist to provide technical support the field sales team as well as the company's farming customers.
This is a new role that has come about as a result of growth and innovation within this successful business. This opportunity would be a great chance for an individual with relevant academic or practical experience to start their career in the sector.
The position is to be mainly office based with some requirements to be out on farms in the Yorkshire area, so the successful candidate will either reside or be wiling to relocate to the county.
- Provide technical product advise to support the requirements of customers.
- Amend and develop rations to maximise quality.
- Manage the product portfolio.
- Liaise and support with team externally and internally.
- Keep up to date with current nutritional legislation and requirements.
- Experience in Ruminant Nutrition either practically or academically.
- IT literate.
- A strong communicator, written and verbally.
- A full UK driving licence.
Remuneration: A competitive salary is available depending on experience.
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button