De Lacy Executive are currently searching for a Trainee Trade Support Manager for a well-established UK based merchant specialising in the trade, import, and export of cereals, oilseeds and pulses.
This trainee position will give the right candidate an exciting opportunity for progression whilst gaining experience and developing their knowledge of the commodity supply chain.
The role will involve contributing to the day to day operation to administer the grain quality management program for the receival, storage and outturn of grain from sites within in the relevant area and drive costs down where-ever possible.
- Communicate effectively with other departments, including traders, logistics, administrative teams as well as farming customers.
- Schedule and organise contracts.
- Help administer import and export processes, including customs and stakeholder interaction.
- Adhere to supply chain compliance.
- Support and contribute to both the trading and logistics team with a diversity of initiatives.
- Must be able to work independently or in a team.
- Strong relationship building capabilities.
- IT literate.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A relevant degree.
- Knowledge of the UK grain industry is desirable.
- A competitive salary is available for the right candidate.
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button