CLAAS Service Engineers are key to the success of our business. As an Engineer working for our MANNS dealership near Braintree, you will:
- Work on the full range of CLAAS machines, alongside complimentary products from the dealer’s franchises. You will use a laptop as much as getting your hands dirty to get the job done.
- Be offered structured career progression, with four clear stages of development, we will support you every step of the way with ongoing training at the CLAAS Academy.
- Enjoy career longevity with our continuous training programme, and we will do all we can to manage your work/life aspirations.
- Share the benefits of working for a dealer allied to a successful global brand.
Ideally you will:
- Have a relevant qualification, or equivalent experience within the field of Land Based Engineering.
- Have excellent people skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Be willing to participate in training to improve and further your skills.
- Be willing to work overtime at peak periods.
We can offer you:
- Excellent salary with regular appraisal reviews to reward performance and training.
- Your own van, laptop and phone.
- Tool insurance of £30,000 as standard.
- Standby and on call payments.
- All free PPE including boots.
- Excellent pension scheme paying well over the industry average.
- Life assurance.
- Industry leading sickness absence pay.
- 24 days annual leave rising to 28 per year.
- Ongoing training as requested or required.
- The security of working for a leading global agricultural manufacturer.
- Regular overtime on all hours over 37.5 per week to ensure your earnings are substantially over your base salary (salary quoted is inclusive of average overtime amounts).
- A wide range of benefits including free eye tests, cycle to work, discounts on Vodafone and Microsoft products.
- The rewards of working for a family owned, private Company where we value all of our staff as key players in our business.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Agricultural Engineering: 2 years (Required)
- UK Driving Licence (Required)
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button