FungiAlert is a young and exciting agri-tech company that has developed world leading technology for unique and innovative disease diagnostics and soil health analysis. FungiAlert has recently launched their products in the UK, and is looking to expand domestically and into international markets, and as such, the company is looking for an experienced candidate to join FungiAlert’s team, to successfully generate new business in an expanding market place.
Key Responsibilities: The candidate will be expected to negotiate and lead new distribution deals; licencing deals; and support and manage new joint venture opportunities. The candidate will be expected to travel internationally, and as such, should be an enthusiastic and highly driven candidate.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced Business Developer or must have held a related sales role that can demonstrate a proven track record in identifying and negotiating new business opportunities
- Have a good knowledge of the agricultural sector
- Have experience working with distributors
- Have experience drawing up licencing contracts
- Be comfortable working in a small team
- Be an exceptional communicator and must have a good degree of cultural sensitivity
- Be able to travel
- Be highly resilient, and able to work independently, with the ability to drive negotiations and results in challenging business environments
FungiAlert is a venture capital backed company, and as such the candidate can look forward to growth and promotion, in a flexible environment, as the company grows to take advantage of the global market opportunity. This is a full-time position and the salary will be dependent on the candidate’s experience.
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button