WHO WE ARE
smaXtec is an innovative, high-tech growth company, which has developed a unique comprehensive monitoring system for cows that collects and analyses physical data in real-time. The collected data enables the user to react to events and changes at an early stage. The system highly contributes to animal health and towards economic and ecological success of dairy farms. smaXtec is already a market leader in this sector. With a focus on relevant market trends, smaXtec continually develops its products and extends its technological lead. We look forward to continuing our success story.
Due to expanding the UK business we are looking to recruit a general office administrator / PA to the Managing Director to work 20 hours a week at our new office in close proximity to Manchester Airport, with excellent road, rail and motorway access.
- Processing, managing and sending out orders
- General office and admin duties including the upkeep of the CRM system.
- Marketing support and managing lead enquiries.
- Customer service
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
You will need:
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate