Sales/Customer Service Executive
AgriBriefing is the UK's largest multi-platform agricultural information business. Our brands reach deeply into all the major agricultural sectors – arable, dairy, livestock, agricultural machinery, finance and equipment. We take a farmer-centric approach to media. Our job is to help farmers run their farms more efficiently and make better purchasing decisions. There are many ways in which we can do this – newspapers, magazines, websites, conferences, exhibitions and marketplaces.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales and Customer Service Executive to join our team in Preston. In this varied and challenging role, you will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills and have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service by dealing effectively with customer queries, being able to build strong customer relationships, spot opportunities to upsell customers, handling customer orders, work with a high attention to detail and working as a real team player with all functions of the business.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Real-time uploading of digital advertisements onto our e-commerce platform.
• Develop sales relationships with existing and prospective customers, building customer loyalty and trust
• Be responsive to new sales opportunities and ensure these are handled efficiently and effectively
• Provide excellent customer service and develop profitable sales
• Input booking orders accurately.
• Setting, amending and processing copy changes of adverts as appropriate.
• Support the Key Account and Business Developers with digital copy flow as and when required.
• Achieve pre-set monthly and quarterly sales targets ensuring a successful contribution to the business performance.
• Contact potential sales clients and conduct a thorough investigation to establish customer needs and buying habits.
• Ensure customer queries are resolved within specific timescales.
• The role holder may also be required to carry out any other duties within the scope and purpose of this role as requested by their line manager and in line with business needs.
We Are Looking For:
A dedicated tele sales professional. It is essential that you have drive and determination and are self-motivated enough to ensure that you succeed in the sales and customer service arena. You will be enthusiastic; a quick thinker and you will possess excellent interpersonal, sales and communication skills. You must be numerate and have a reasonable understanding of MS Office packages such as Word and Excel and be digitally minded. Highly organised, you will be capable of planning and prioritising your workload efficiently and you will excel when working in a pressured environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
For more information or to apply for this role please click the apply button