The Opportunity: A rewarding sales management opportunity for someone with a real passion for agricultural machinery and the sector.
You will be responsible for the overall profitability, management and efficient daily operations of the branch. You will have overall branch responsibility of equipment sales, repairs, retail sales and administration, whilst ensuring you are promoting the company’s image by attracting new customer accounts and maintaining existing customers.
Employer: An extremely well respected Machinery dealer with a large network across East Anglia and the South East, who are one of the largest and longest established companies in the agricultural machinery sector, with a fantastic employer track record.
- Good, sound knowledge of Agricultural equipment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Target driven with the ability to upsell to achieve and exceed targets
- Be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Has the ability to be influencing and persuading and able to close a deal
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the business
- Have strong leadership skills and be able to act quickly and decisively
- Take accountability for own decisions
- Be analytical and methodical in your approach to problems
- Act with discretion when dealing with matters of a confidential nature
- Able to work on initiative for improvements
Remuneration: An excellent salary is available to the right candidate including company car, bonuses, pension and company discounts.
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button