The Opportunity: A rewarding and exciting role for one of the industry’s leading truly rural/agri focussed marketing agencies. You will assist the Business Development & Client Services teams with the successful delivery of marketing campaigns that meet or exceed the expectations set. You will be responsible for the delivery of campaigns across multiple channels including social media, email and PR.
The role will also oversee the execution of the company’s marketing strategy and support the delivery of sales proposals and pitches. You will be working with a very vibrant and focussed team wanting to deal with rural and in particular Agri related businesses.
Employer: A company passionate about bringing a fresh approach to marketing, committed to helping rural businesses become even greater. Working with a multitude of offerings including PR, Business Planning, Marketing Planning, Online Marketing Management and the ability to test products and services on farm.
- A strong knowledge and interest in agriculture and rural life
- Marketing experience; either a qualification or relevant experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor messages according to audience.
- Results focused with the ability to analyse campaign performance.
- Willingness to seek out new areas of self-development and be proactive to learn new skills.
- Ability to build relationships easily.
- Capability to oversee several campaigns and manage own workload.
Remuneration: An excellent salary including the opportunity to progress quickly within the company.
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button