We are looking to recruit an Account Manager. Operating as a lead point of contact you will be responsible for the promotion and selling of Trouw Nutrition products and services to existing and potential customers. You will lead the co-ordination of all technical, commercial, operational requirements for your allocated accounts with support from the functional experts within the TNGB team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop, establish and maintain major account relationships and meet personal sales targets
- Organise customised customer meetings and coordinate applicable targeted marketing activities
- Identify new business opportunities among existing customers, link this to relevant Trouw Nutrition solutions and products to increase revenue
- Proactively align (demands and expectations) the internal organisation and all relevant stakeholders in order to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
- Participate with other account managers and sales management to develop sales strategies for national accounts and help identify target accounts and opportunities within the framework of the organisation-wide strategy.
- Monitor competitive activity in each account and ensure that appropriate response strategies are formulated and communicated
- Routine technical support of customers
- Introduce new products, concepts and R&D results to the customer
To apply you should be able to demonstrate relevant sales and account management experience, preferably in a business to business environment. You will have a good knowledge of Ruminant animal nutrition and the animal nutrition industry, together with a relevant Bachelors/Masters degree in Animal Nutrition/Agriculture. You will have a proven track record of achievement in presenting value based offerings and winning long term customer loyalty, and in-depth understanding of business environments and sales financials – margin and sales figures. You will be highly motivated and able to work on your own initiative.
Applicants with the experience as outlined above should apply in writing, stating current salary and enclosing a curriculum vitae.
Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Our advanced nutritional solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Quality, innovation and sustainability are guiding principles, embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nutreco is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Nutreco is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button