Area Sales Managers
- Grass Technology
- UK South to include South Wales
- Competitive Salary
- Job Sector
- Dairy, Machinery / Service / Technician, Sales & Marketing
- Contract Type
Grass Technology is recruiting two new positions based in the UK, each role covering a territory comprising the northern half of Great Britain and the southern half of Great Britain, with an approximate separation line around Manchester (to be determined).
Grass Technology – based in County Carlow, Ireland – is Europe’s largest producer of zero grazers and is recruiting new Sales Managers to introduce the new range of zero grazers complete with disc mowers, as well as an impressively engineered range of agricultural machinery.
Due to continued expansion we are seeking two permanent full-time Area Sales Managers to represent, distribute and sell Grass Technology machines across mainland Great Britain (Scotland, Wales and England). The machines which the successful candidate will be selling include zero-grazers, beet choppers, seeders, slurry tankers and dribble bars/trailing shoes plus retrofitting of the same).
The right candidate will have established networks in agriculture, possibly have an agricultural background, and will have a strong track record in building relationships, managing sales pipelines, using CRM and databases. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working remotely and spending a lot of time on the road, with some international travel.
- This role involves building relationships with customers and distributors, converting prospects and leads into sales, closing and upselling.
- Maintaining relationships with the customer, long after sale is a vital component of this role – we gather feedback and data on an ongoing basis and ensure servicing and maintenance is dealt with quickly.
- Managing sales pipelines, personal data and CRM.
- Maintaining positive working relationships with all customers and colleagues.
- Excellent ICT skills – experienced at CRM a distinct advantage
- Personable and strong persuasion skills – a discerning relationship manager
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Drive to exceed targets and a hunger to grow the territory
- Experience in Dairy/Agriculture industry (preferred)
- Mechanical knowledge would be advantageous
- Proven ability to work independently on your own initiative
- Full clean driving license is essential.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive annual salary (negotiable, depending on experience)
- Commission on sales
- Phone and personal computer
- Full product training and support
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button