The Opportunity: A varied and interesting role where your skills will be fully utilised. You will be responsible for will be to repair and maintain all equipment associated with Construction and/or Agricultural machinery sold by the company’s sales departments within its designated area
Employer: An extremely well respected Machinery dealer with a large network across East Anglia and the South East, who are one of the largest and longest established companies in the agricultural & construction machinery sector, with a fantastic employer track record.
- Good knowledge of Construction or Agricultural machinery
- Proven experience within the construction or agricultural industry would be advantageous
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults using the latest software
- Has the ability to work alone using your own initiative and as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure and to customer demands, including long hours when required
- Ability to adhere to health and safety practice and procedures at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent in the use of computers
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
- Good general appearance
- Excellent customer service skills as this is a customer facing role
- Full clean driver’s license
Remuneration: An attractive package is available depending on experience and a company vehicle.
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button