Our Business Assurance business is a recognised, world-leading professional assurance services organisation. We specialise in management systems compliance and expert advice across a broad spectrum of standards, schemes and business improvement services to include customised training and assurance. In Inspection Services, we certify safety critical industrial equipment according to recognised codes, standards & regulations. We also partner with companies to provide tailored high-quality inspection services throughout their manufacturing supply chains, making sure equipment is built safely & to their requirements. With over 30 years’ experience of working across the food supply chain, LR has specialists able to assist dairies, livestock farmers, aquaculture sites, fisheries, fresh produce and crop producers with assurance requirements. Our wide range of services covers everything from animal welfare to sustainability and environmental responsibility, giving a complete range of assurance services.
Reporting to the Operations and Planning Manager and working closely with the Assesor Manager and sector Technical Managers, the Agriculture Schemes Planning Manager will be responsible for managing auditor resource and the scheduling of audits for the various schemes. The Agriculture Schemes Planning Manager will play an integral role in working with the team in ensuring audit delivery is delivered to a high standard by qualified and trained auditors thus meeting the KPI/specification of LR clients. They will assist with the development, operation and training of auditors for all LR agriculture schemes.
Key duties will include:
- Managing the audit allocation process, chasing overdue audits and completed assessment reports in accordance with LR quality procedures
- Manging and monitoring the organising of audits including witness assessment programme
- Producing KPI reports and ensuring the audit programme is operating within Scheme Rules in relation to audit delivery
- Liaising with scheme owners, auditors and scheme members in relation to enquiries for all aspects of scheduling as appropriate via telephone, email or letter including auditor updates
- Administration and processing of spot check programmes
- Working with the Assessor Manager and sector Technical Managers to co-ordinate auditor training courses
- Preparing statistics on audit delivery including non-conformance reporting
- Ensuring the audit delivery programme complies with ISO 17065 in accorance with LR quality procedures
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button