Technical Support Manager - UK
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- An excellent salary + bonus scheme + car
- Job Sector
- Animal Health / Veterinary, Livestock, Sales & Marketing
- Contract Type
Our client is a major global force in the development of sustainable and eco-responsible solutions for livestock farmers. In the UK and Ireland they specialise in the supply of unique essential oils and a range of technical services to support their use in the Ruminant and Monogastric market.
Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a Technical Support Manager. This new role is to support products and distributors at a farm and feed distributor level, as well as deliver a range of technical services to educate and compliment product use in the market place.
This role is all about promoting the Technical Integrity of this company, its products and services in order to increase sales. This is a home based role but covering the UK, so travel will be an important part of this position.
- Provide technical advice at a farm and feed distributor level
- Focus on Ruminant but also work in the monogastric sector too
- Asses market potential for new product areas and feedback to country manager to asses product development opportunities
- Devise, develop and deliver a range of technical services
- Problem solve and complaint resolution at farm level
- Maintain and develop scientific principles with the global ruminant and monogastric technical team
- Develop current and new projects derived from the customer base and within the internal company team
- Provide technical support and product advice for key ruminant customers, including face to face meetings and seasonal launches
- Gather customer intelligence and translate to promotion opportunities.
- Develop and be aware of new innovations to drive the ruminant portfolio
- Keep up to date with nutritional and legislative literature and requirements and stakeholder events
You need to be;
- A well-developed ruminant and/or monogastric specialist with experience of working in a nutrition support or research development role
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a relevant role
- Commercially astute
- Preferably you will hold a PhD in a relevant discipline, but as a minimum a Degree in Animal Nutrition/Animal Science will be required
- You will be results focussed with good technical and communication skills
- Happy to travel extensively throughout the UK
- A motivated self-starter with drive and ambition
An excellent salary and bonus scheme to reflect the seniority of this role plus car and pension is offered.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Stuart Goodinson on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485523, Mobile 07487259401 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.