The Opportunity: A role that would suit a proactive & motivated individual to manage machinery repairs at one of our client’s branches. The role includes organisation and management of the service staff, customer relations and the department profitability, whilst maintaining effective and accurate communications between management, customers and technicians.
Employer: An extremely well respected Machinery dealer with a large network across East Anglia and the South East, who are one of the largest and longest established companies in the agricultural & construction machinery sector, with a fantastic employer track record.
- Able to work alone and use own initiative
- Strong numeracy & IT skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Ability to think on feet and solve problems practically & effectively
- Ability to manage customer expectations without over committing
- Must be able to stay calm under pressure
- Knowledge of agricultural, construction and /or horticultural equipment
- Previous management or supervisory experience
Remuneration: An excellent salary and benefits package is on offer to the right candidate.
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button