The Opportunity: A very rewarding hands-on role leading a small team supporting the service provided by a regionalised network of distributors. You will support and train personnel employed by distributors, using your dairy cow management knowledge. You will provide a valuable link between the new and innovative solutions/services offered and the distributor network. Using your knowledge you will help to develop new products and initiatives to benefit both the company and farmers.
Employer: An international family business aiming to make farmers lives easier with innovative solutions and services. Providing solutions from milking through to cleaning, including advice on how to organise dairy farms smartly with the use of novel management systems.
- A strong knowledge and experience of the Dairy cow management
- Interest in working with and utilising farm data
- Management of people experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A creative thinker with a can-do attitude
- Well organised with the ability to work alone and as part of a wider team
- Bovine veterinary or nutritional experience
- Experience of working with large dairy herds
Remuneration: A very competitive salary, bonus and benefits package, together with the opportunities that come with working for a global organisation
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button