The Opportunity: An energetic and rewarding Business Development role in the Arable Tech sector. You will be responsible for encouraging farmers to trade grain through a innovative and user friendly web based platform. This will be done by building relationships with farmers across the UK, through regular contact both face to face and by other communication means. You will also promote value added services to further enhance a user’s experience.
If you have experience of grain trading and a good understanding of arable farming and enjoy talking to farmers, then this could be the right job for you.
Employer: A very fast paced and innovative company challenging the norm in the industry, with new and exciting developments taking place on a regular basis.
- Experience of grain trading along with an understanding of the wider agricultural industry
- Commercially focused to achieve individual and team targets, helping to drive growth of the business
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with farming customers and establish productive and lasting relationships
- Comfortable presenting to groups of people about your area of expertise
- Self-motivated, good time management and competent with using computers
- A good network of arable farmers
Remuneration: An excellent package will be offered to match the skills and experience of the successful candidate, including share options.