Who we are and what we do
Agrifac UK Ltd are the sole UK importer for all Agrifac sprayers, Holmer Exxact beet equipment and Zunhammer slurry/digestate handling equipment. We know there is sufficient capacity to produce enough food to feed everyone worldwide adequately, despite the fact that the world population is predicted to increase to 9 billion by 2050. Instead of cultivating more and more land, we should be able to increase food productivity on existing farmland while at the same time lowering our footprint. We want to contribute to the higher food need in a sustainable, ‘Brilliant Simple’ way, and believe that our machines are the first step into reaching that goal.
What we are looking for
In order to maintain the highest level of After Sales Support we are seeking a dedicated Agricultural Service Engineer to join our team to provide an outstanding level of service and support to our UK customer base. The successful candidate must have a sound technical knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems. Knowledge of crop sprayers would be an advantage, although full product training will be given. To be successful in this role you will need to be self-motivated, able to work alone and as part of a team with a flexible approach. This role will be mainly field-based focusing on breakdowns and routine maintenance for customers across the UK, as well as overhaul and repair of second hand/customer machines.
Main duties expected of the candidate include but are not limited to:
- Reporting faults to relevant parties
- Stripping down, fault finding and replacing parts
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs of agricultural machinery
- Complete job sheets and complete forms for warranty claims
- Attending breakdowns
What we expect from you
- Positive attitude, reliable and organised
- High attention to detail
- Experience in welding would be advantageous but not essential
- Able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team when required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible with regards to working overtime
- Able to work to deadlines
Working hours: 8am - 5pm Monday - Thursday, 8am - 4pm Friday. Overtime will be expected during busy periods.
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button