Richard Turner & Son are a well established and long standing firm of Auctioneers, Valuers and Estate Agents across the North West, North Yorkshire and Cumbria.
A vacancy has arisen at our Bentham office for a self motivated and experienced Rural Chartered Surveyor to take over an existing workload covering a wide variety of work including.
- Rural Property Valuation
- Rural Property & Land Sales
- Utility Scheme & Compensation
- Agricultural Tenancies (Landlord & Tenant)
- Dispute Resolution
- Rural Planning & Development
- Basic Payment Scheme
- Agricultural Environment Scheme
Candidates will ideally be a qualified member of the RICS or CAAV.
A competitive salary with ongoing reviews and upward progression within the company is offered.
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button