Do you want to play a part in addressing the world’s toughest challenges?
Farm businesses need to make a profit, feed people, care for the environment and ensure the planet will sustain future generations. It’s a tall order, but one which is endlessly fascinating. Backed by the Promar team, you will be in the best position to help farm businesses tackle these challenges.
What will you do as a Farm Business Consultant?
- Work with customers to unlock the potential of their business by providing independent advice
- Develop effective client relationships and manage your own portfolio
- Carry out consultations, reports, data analysis and other contracted work
- Seek out business development opportunities to contribute to our growth
- Work closely with diverse colleagues who are passionate about their work
Do you have these skills and experience?
- Desire to start or advance your career in farm business consultancy
- Recent graduate with a background in agriculture
- Previous experience in an advisory role
- Competent in interpreting and discussing financial or technical data
- Effective planning and organisation skills to manage your workload and ensure timely delivery of work
- Full UK driving licence so you can visit farm business clients
Promar International is a leading provider of consultancy services to farmers, food companies and retailers. We are an independent part of Genus plc, the world's leading provider of bovine genetics and reproduction services. We are proud to have been providing independent, un-biased and practical advice to farmers for over 50 years. We are here to help customers build a more efficient, profitable and sustainable business.
Our values form our moral compass: they guide the way each of us works and behaves every day. Our culture is collaborative, engaging, and supportive and we are fully committed to effective, two-way communication with our team members. Working at Promar, you will have the chance to thrive in an environment that inspires, challenges and supports you to succeed.
For a self-motivated candidate with the attitude and approach to succeed, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Company car
- Flexible working and autonomy
- People-focused leadership
- Learning opportunities to pursue your areas of interest
- Opportunities to develop your career in consultancy and across the wider business
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button