Ruminant Nutritionist – West England, South Wales
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- West England, South Wales
- A competitive remuneration package including a car
- Job Sector
- Animal Health, Dairy, Animal Nutrition
- Contract Type
Are you a motivated and proficient Technical Ruminant Nutritionist looking to join a national business who are passionate about purpose, and who continue to innovate and expand even during these uncertain times? Are you a keen driver of new business feed sales in your area with the ability to bring a solution to the customer by focussing on the total solution not just the provision of expert technical nutrition and formulation advice?
If this is sounding right for you and are you looking for a varied role, utilising many of the unique aspects of this business, as well as feeling supported by one of the best known and trusted brands in agriculture?
In your day to day work, you will identify opportunities, coordinate relevant resources from across the diversity of offer within the business, build on new and existing customer relationships, and work with procurement and the technical teams to ensure the offer is always meeting customer need and evolving.
This position is based working from home, although there are many offices around the territory to also utilise (COVID restrictions permitted) and will involve on farm
- Engaging with the culture, values and ethos of the organisation which sets it apart from other competitors
- Manage a portfolio of key accounts across the Sales Region working with the entirety of the business to bring the best solution to the customer
- Provide ongoing technical support to key customers, industry influencers and colleagues
- Develop the territory by continually evaluating the ledger, developing new business and managing existing relationships, always placing the customer at the heart of the solution
- Work with the relevant stakeholders in the business to ensure your territory is supported to achieve its potential whether through Retail, Procurement or Marketing.
- Relevant degree
- Experience in ruminant nutrition.
- 'Solution based' selling skills
- Commercially and financially astute
- Strong communication skills – presentations of new products and seasonal campaigns are essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- A full UK driving licence.