Crop Growing Expert- South East England
This exciting Agronomist position will provide significant career prospects for the chosen person with ample opportunity for progression. The company have a range of innovative products and pride themselves on the excellent technical support given to their customers. Therefore, you will need to have a strong arable technical background and the ability to build lasting relationships with farmers.
This role stands out from other Agronomy roles as you will be an integral member of the UK team within a market leading company rather than be just a number.
- Advise crop Production for customers.
- Liaising with all departments to ensure smooth delivery of orders.
- Excellent knowledge base of the company's products.
- Regular Crop walking.
- Working closely with the R&D Team.
- Developing new business as well as providing excellent customer service to maintain existing accounts.
- A strong agricultural background.
- FACTS and BASIS qualifications are not essential but would be advantageous.
- Motivated with the drive to succeed in Agronomy.
- A strong affinity with farmers and excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent Communication and IT Skills.
The Package: The salary will reflect the candidates experience, the company can offer significant progression.
Interested in this exciting opportunity?
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation