Field Trials Officer -Lincolnshire- IMMEDIATE START
Have you worked in field trials and are looking for the next step to a permanent full time career? This role could be of interest to you.
My client is a well-established and renowned agricultural company based in the UK, this stimulating role offers the prospect of joining their market leading research and development team.
You will be based in Lincolnshire however, this role will involve national travel.
You will be working on the front line of innovative research project and research trials covering a wide range of crops.
This role will involve:
- All aspects of field trials operations, to include securing and preparing sites.
- Data analysis and management through ARM.
- National travel to other field trials sites.
- Working as part of an exciting team.
- Have prior experience in field trials, ideally at least one year.
- A relevant agricultural qualification at degree label.
- A good understanding of the arable sector.
- BASIS would be a bonus, but is not essential.
- PA1 and PA6 are essential for this role.
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
- Solid technical capabilities, experience working to experiment protocols.
- Computer literate with experience using trials software such as ARM.
Remuneration: A competitive salary will be offered as well as a company vehicle.
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation