Commodity Sales Specialist (Grains and Oilseeds)
CRM AgriCommodities are a leading provider of grains and oilseeds market research and strategic consultancy solutions. Our services help businesses throughout the supply chain to manage price volatility and make better informed decisions based on a sound understanding of the market fundamentals. Our global analysis, clear market opinions and highly experienced team give us the opportunity to work with leading businesses throughout the food and farming industry including multi-national food and feed businesses as well as innovative commodity producers.
The sales and account managers work closely with our analysts and consulting experts and marketing team to drive the growth of the commodity market data and analytics products and deliver outstanding customer service across a wide range of customer verticals.
- Primary responsibility to drive new business sales of all commodities data, consulting and analytics solutions
- Research and prospect accounts to identify key contacts
- Develop targeted multi-channel campaigns to generate new business opportunities
- Engage in C level conversations designed to discover sales opportunities and drive from a senior level
- Manage accurate database notes and data to illustrate work activities and sales pipeline data
- Assist with current client base, developing new revenue streams and product development.
- Ability to travel is essential
You are a focused and high energy individual who thrives on driving new business growth. You are fully able to understand a customer's workflow challenges, the key responsibilities of their role and have a superior ability to map out the priority deliverables to help them achieve their aims.
You are familiar with sales and can tailor, and take control of the sales process. Your curiosity to understand your customers world and deep work ethic to deliver solutions is key to your success.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven ability to close sales across multiple stakeholders at various seniority levels
- Deep network of contacts across the agricultural commodity industry and commodity producers is a key advantage
- 2+ years' experience with a commodities related sales role is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of grains and oilseeds sector is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of selling research and analysis is an advantage
- Proven track record of operating in the commodity and financial trading community is an advantage
What we offer
- Competitive Base Salary and On Target Bonus Plan
- Opportunity to work in an professional, fun team environment
CRM AgriCommodities is an equal opportunities employer