Paterson ATV is a well-established, successful and ambitious Honda and Polaris ATV/UTV dealer based in South West Scotland. With a clear focus on growth and business improvement we have an open-minded, change-embracing culture and a desire to utilise technology (and the right people) to improve our customer service and performance of both the company and the people that make it.
About the role:
This is a fast-paced role in which you will play a key part in the growth, development and performance of a busy workshop department and its people.
There will be plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth as you lead the development of the CRM system and workshop practices and processes to improve efficiency, performance and customer service. You will not only manage the day-to-day operations of the workshop department but also help to develop and implement new ways of working and new customer service offerings.
The post is based in Dalbeattie in the heart of Dumfries and Galloway which stretches west to east from Stranraer to Langholm and is home to some fantastic countryside and coastlines. With excellent mountain biking and hill walking including 5 of the 7 Stanes Trails and the Southern Upland Way there is plenty of opportunity to get the work/life balance just right.
We’ll need to know that you are an enthusiastic and inspirational team leader capable of motivating others and running a high-performing department under pressure. You will have excellent task, people and resource management skills with a keen eye for detail as well as an ability to maintain a ‘big-picture’ thinking attitude.
We would love it if you have:
- Experience of running a busy workshop department in any industry
- A healthy understanding of (and faith in) IT and CRM systems
- A good technical background, with a level head, excellent organisational skills and an ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Strong people skills with an ability to listen, be empathetic and to build and maintain a positive environment and motivate your team and communicate your goals
- An appreciation of modern farming practices in order to understand the requirements of your customer base
Remuneration will be very industry competitive and above average for the area with the possibility of a relocation accommodation package for the right candidate.
Interviews to be held from March 8th
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button