Paterson ATV is a well-established, successful Honda and Polaris ATV/UTV dealer based in South West Scotland and is expanding its service offering to include a range of mobile and on-site services across the region.
About the role:
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced agricultural mechanic to join the team as part of its exciting new Out-Reach Mechanical Service Department. The role will deliver on-site servicing and repairs of Honda and Polaris ATVs and UTVs throughout Dumfries & Galloway from our new fully fitted Service Vehicle and our Newton Stewart Workshop.
A high level of customer service is expected as this position will involve dealing directly with customers on a daily basis and you will be an ambassador for The Company.
- Time-served agricultural mechanic
- Ideally, experience of Honda and Polaris ATVs and UTVs
- Understanding of UK farming practice
- Team player, with the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Hard working, self-motivated, problem-solving attitude
- Full UK driving licence (trailer licence desirable)
Remuneration and hours:
Salary will be competitive and reflect the candidate's experience. Regular hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm with some requirement for overtime during busy periods.
Interviews to be help from March 8th
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button