AgriBriefing supports an international community of agribusiness professionals, operating across multiple sectors of the value chain to improve yields, purchase more effectively and build better businesses. Our trusted brands deliver price reporting; premium news; analysis; data; insight and market intelligence.
We employ bright, talented people who are ambitious and make things happen. The qualities we admire in our teams are curiosity, endeavour, collaboration, openness, experimentation and creative thinking. We are always on the lookout for bright, inquisitive and commercial specialists to join our teams.
The Marketing Executive is part of the Commercial Marketing Team, reporting to the Marketing Manager.
- This role will encompass brand and category marketing to B2B and B2C audiences to support the wider business with strategic market and revenue growth.
- Ensuring integrated, cross-channel marketing techniques are used to deliver demonstrable, effective results.
- Taking personal responsibility for time-sensitive and effective delivery of marketing plans, campaigns and activity.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Do you enjoy variation in your work?
- Does delivering results give you job satisfaction?
- Can your marketing skills grow a brand and revenue?
In this role you will be:
- Brand Champion for the Commercial Marketing Team, responsible for Farmers Guardian and Dairy Farmer
- Supporting business development as Livestock Category Champion for the Commercial Marketing Team, using FG Buy and Sell and Auction Finder brands, Marts the Heart campaign delivery and projects from our in-house agency
- Working collaboratively with colleagues in the Commercial, Consumer and Events marketing team
- Taking personal ownership for the delivery of the Brand/Category Marketing plans and campaigns including email, social, online and in print
- Taking responsibility for polished production, delivery and review of marketing tasks within deadlines
- Working closely with sales teams to provide consistent marketing support for the whole sales journey including pitch, delivery and review
- Lead generation and data management, ensuring best practices are followed
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with supporting departments to produce clear briefs and reviews
- Effective stakeholder management both internally and externally
- Using project management systems to log, track and deliver all elements of time-sensitive projects
- Your involvement in this work may include brand and category development, sales support, brand marketing, content marketing, client projects, podcasts, virtual events, client projects and internal campaigns. Delivery may include using the full digital mix of social media, email marketing, paid advertising and developing on-site propositions to both B2B and B2C audiences
- Continual refinement of your marketing activity through monitoring achievement of KPI’s
- Reviewing campaign, brand and category progress to targets and using findings to make robust, evidence-based recommendations
- Supporting the sales team with valuable insight to develop acquisition and retention
- Completing the month-end financial reporting process
- Ensuring attention to detail so all reports are correct and up to date
- You will take personal ownership and pride in this work which will enable you to communicate and build relationships with stakeholders around the business
- Representing the team by attending respective category meetings to provide the business with concise commercial marketing updates, disseminate findings and results, and working with other stakeholders to ensure a smart, aligned approach to achieve the business roadmap
- You may represent your brands, category and the business at events as and when required
- Understanding and adhering to brand guidelines
- Other duties as per the request of the business
- Providing cover for absences within the team
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record of delivering digital marketing success
- Effective and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of working in a commercial marketing role is desirable
- An ability to use analytical insight to make creative yet factual marketing recommendations
- Confident to take personal responsibility for delivery of quality marketing support
- Familiarity and ability to engage and communicate to all business functions verbally, written and virtually
- You will be experienced in ensuring all deadlines and objectives are achieved
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver internal and external objectives for team KPI achievement
- You’ll be self-motivated and enjoy keeping up the date with the latest news, trends and marketing
- Agricultural experience would be desirable but not essential
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to work remotely with visits to office
- Digital marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings