Trainee management graduate scheme
Kickstart your career by experiencing four different roles in four different businesses worldwide. Gain a broad, cross-industry experience of the food & fresh produce supply chain. Make a real difference while gaining the skills and experience to fast-track your career, in a grad scheme which employers describe as 'packing over five years of experience into just two'.
You'll get all the management training and support you need from a leading provider with over 30 years of experience. Become part of a network of over 500 graduate leaders with a 100% employment record. We'll identify the best role and company culture for you to develop your skills and reach peak performance in the industry.
Challenge yourself, apply now at: https://www.mds-ltd.co.uk/apply/
What we Offer:
- 4 varied roles in 4 different business' worldwide
- Valuable experience within a fast-paced and innovative industry
- Roles with real responsibility
- Opportunity to gain extra qualifications including level 5 Leadership and Management qualification, accredited by the Chartered Management Institute
- Access to an extensive network of companies and top industry contacts
- Coaching, continued mentoring and career advice throughout the programme from industry experts
- Competitive salary, after 2 years MDS alumni have comparable salaries with other grads of over 5 years
- Excellent and diverse career prospects
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday
- Workplace pension scheme
- Outstanding training and experience
- Interest free relocation loan
Who can apply?
- Strong interpersonal skills, graduates who are capable of inspiring and leading others
- Resilient and flexible candidates who are prepared to relocate every six months
- A passion for pursuing a career in the food and fresh produce industry
- Highly motivated individuals with a thirst for the challenge of a rapidly evolving industry
Qualifications and experience requirements
- A 2.1 degree or above, 2.2 may be considered
- We accept applicants from all degree disciplines
- Land-based, food-related, life sciences, business management, marketing or language degrees preferred
- No specific experience is required as we are more interested in your potential to develop into the leaders of tomorrow
- Full UK driving license is preferred
Hours of work
Find us on Instagram (@managementdevelopmentservices), Facebook (@MDSLtd1986), Twitter (@MDS_Updates) and LinkedIn (Management Development Services Ltd).
Applications open all year round. Two intakes per year - April and October
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button