Livestock Genetics Consultant
The Opportunity: An exciting and rewarding sales and consultancy role has been made available. You will develop and manage dairy farming clients across the dedicated area, through the provision of a variety of industry leading products, services and advice. Extensive training will be given to the successful candidate on all areas of the business and their offering.
Employer: A privately owned leader in their field, controlling and developing products and services for a growing global sales and consultancy team. Their aim is to deliver excellence through their products and services to help enhance the profitability on dairy enterprises in the short and long term. Our client takes pride in their extensive training programme, offering continual support & training to help their employees progress within the business.
- An excellent knowledge of dairy farming &/or associated industry
- Be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- The drive and passion to potentially lead a team in the future
- Full driving license is required
- Proven sales experience (product training will be provided)
- Knowledge of dairy farming software
- Experience in customer service both face to face and over the telephone
Remuneration: An excellent salary is available to the right candidate including a very rewarding commission structure, benefits package and company car.
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button