Rural Graduate Surveyor
Interested in a career in Rural Surveying and Rural Property Management? Looking to join and progress in a vibrant, people-focused company?
Why Fisher German?
Fisher German is a leading firm of specialist UK property consultants and chartered surveyors, with 600 people across 26 offices. We operate nationally advising and managing a wide range of client portfolios with national visibility across all 6 of property market sectors - rural, commercial, development, residential, utilities & infrastructure and sustainable energy.
Following a merger in 2000 between Fisher Hoggarth and Germans we have a history going back as far as 1830. We’ve been around for a while but that doesn’t mean we are behind the times! Sporting Events, Pop Up Bars, Charity Events, Dress Down Days, BBQ’s, Parties, CPD Events. What’s not to love? We work hard but we also have lots of fun! Sound like something you would enjoy? Read on!
We have an opening for a graduate to join our Rural Property Management team in Ashby de la Zouch. Our team has become recognised for managing a number of diverse both corporate and traditional portfolios for mutli-national mineral plc’s and water infrastructure plc’s including small client estates local to Ashby but also other clients across the country including the Lake District and Peak District.
This is an ideal role for someone who truly loves what they do, from managing diverse portfolios, to working with tenants but also to be part of a progressive property management team with a wide range of service offerings and interaction with our service lines that operate from Ashby including – Agency, Agribusiness, Building Consultancy, Compensation, Infrastructure Services, Landlord & Tenant, Planning, Property Management, Valuations and GiS Mapping.
If you’re a natural relationship builder who puts the client at the forefront of everything you do then we would love to hear from you. Our clients are why we are here today and you have the opportunity to join a team who is both passionate about this and proud of the work we have achieved. You will be working with long standing clients across our rural portfolio to deliver corporate and traditional management.
Duties will include:
- The management of a wide range of property types (agricultural/ commercial/ residential/ leisure and tourism) within national portfolios throughout England, Wales and Scotland
- Client care – developing good relationships with existing clients and teams, ensuring there is a good legacy of capability with direct client and stakeholder contact
- General Practice work including valuations, marketing/ property appraisals, sales and purchases and providing the interface between various service lines and our Client teams operating from Ashby but also other service lines from other offices, including Expert Witness and Dispute Resolution, Restructuring and Telecoms
- Lease renewals and rent reviews for different asset types
- Income and expenditure management and delivery of CAPEX and budgeting for our corporate and traditional clients
- Actively promote and embed Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance in all your work
- Delivering first rate service to boost the Fisher German brand
The successful candidate will have…
- Experience, knowledge or a genuine interest and transferable skills in Rural Property Management.
- Able to work on own initiative
- Confident communicator
- Able to plan travel and work efficiently when on site with some national and overnight travel
- Can do, will do, did do attitude
- Ambitious and forward thinking
- Real Estate or Rural Land Management type degree nice to have but not essential. We will sponsor a RICS accredited degree if you haven’t got one already.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Relevant training and enrolment on our highly successful graduate training programme
- Working in a great environment with a brilliant team!
- Money Shopping Saving Portal.
- 24 days holidays plus half day on Christmas and New Years Eve, and all bank holidays off
- Regular company social and sport activities
So what next?
Want to apply? Then please submit your cv ad cover letter to Marie-Ange Ehrhart at email@example.com by Friday 19th of March 2021.
Here at Fisher German we actively Pioneer to launch and develop new initiatives ahead of our competition. We have amazing teams who are Experts in their fields. Our people are empowered and Driven to deliver exceptional services to all our clients. What underpins all of this is the Trust shared between colleagues and clients alike.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button