Trainee Trader - Food Sector - North Wales/North West
If you are driven, determined and focused, you thrive off of getting a deal done and you are looking to expand your horizons to progress in your career then this could be the ideal role for you!
As a Trainee Trader in this fast paced business, you will be supporting the trading team through administration tasks and developing a knowledge of the frozen poultry business and trading practices before progressing then into a field support role with clients trading frozen poultry products.
- Ideally have experience of working within a fast paced food industry, although not essential
- Sales Experience within food or agriculture
- Personable, able to build long term relationships.
- Problem solver.
- Self-motivated and gregarious.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Flexible approach to work and managing changing priorities.
- Valid driving licence.
Why you'll want to work for this well established business:
- Our client is financially secure.
- You will have the opportunity to have your say and be listened to.
- You will be invested in and have the opportunity to develop your career.
- You will already have a customer base to work with.
- This role will be full of variety.
- You will be part of a close team.
A competitive remuneration package with ongoing professional development.
Please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.