Business Development Manager
Are you looking for a new challenge? If so, we have a great opportunity for a Business Development Manager working in the Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire & Warwickshire territory with a Direct link to our Buckingham store.
This will be a full time permanent position.
This is a field based role that will involve managing existing accounts, gaining new business and providing support on farm for feed, fertiliser and other agricultural supplies.
Candidates will have previous sales experience in the sector and know the territory well. The role is based within an established area; the successful applicant will be responsible for serving existing clients as well as new accounts.
What you will be doing ….
- Have the ability to improve our company market position and drive financial growth within area / ledger
- Have the ability to develop a long-term strategic vision and puts in place achievable goals. In order to meet these goals and business aims and targets.
- Have the ability to builds strong relationships with key customers, identifies business opportunities and negotiates and close deals.
What you will bring….
- You’ll have a successful sales career within the agricultural sector to date, be motivated by meeting and exceeding targets, underpinned by a strong can-do attitude and desire to succeed
- A healthy knowledge of agriculture and empathy with farming will be useful, in order to engage with the end user market
- Financially switched-on, you’ll understand how to structure a deal, have experience in using finance tools, and closing the deal with the customer on a variety of high value capital equipment
- A healthy interest in current and future precision technologies would also be of interest, as would a successful career in farm management, provided that you’re thoroughly motivated by achieving sales success
- You’ll be well organised, self-motivated and capable of ensuring that your territory coverage is thorough
- You should have a good overall standard of IT literacy, with experience in using systems to aid sales, and be familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Agri Knowledge, AMTRA qualified if possible but not essential, self-motivated but also be comfortable and able to work as part of a team.
If this is a position you would be interested in please click to apply, you will be required to set up a candidate account, if you follow the instructions it will allow you to complete an online application form and upload a copy of your CV.
We are continually monitoring the guidelines and advice provided by the UK Government as we navigate our way through Covid-19. As a business we take the safety and wellbeing of every one of our employees seriously and we are providing robust protocols and guidance to ensure the risk of spread is reduced and that all employees feel supported. It is our priority to ensure our candidates also remain safe and well in this unprecedented situation. Therefor we have adapted our interview process accordingly and it may be that your interview will be virtual, taking place via TEAMS.
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button