- Bakewell, Derbyshire
- Branch Manager
- Job Sector
- Animal Health, Livestock, Management, General, Retail
- Contract Type
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Carr’s Billington Agriculture (Sales) Ltd as a Branch Manager, based at our Bakewell Country Store. Carr's Billington is a market leading agricultural supply company offering a comprehensive range of products to a diverse customer base.
As branch manager you will have agricultural knowledge and be able to maximise sales in the branch, whilst supporting and developing the team.
The role holder is responsible for the site at Bakewell, maximising sales, and bottom-line profit in the trading area. The Branch Manager will ensure customer service standards are first class, costs are kept within budget and Company policies and procedures are adhered to.
The role holder is accountable for sales management from the Branch, development of business initiatives and the planning and implementation of strategies. The Branch Manager is also accountable for ensuring that operational standards are maintained throughout the areas of responsibility and ensuring that all individuals grow and develop.
- Knowledge of the Agricultural Industry in general is essential
- A positive attitude, keen eye for detail, resourceful nature and willingness to learn coupled with a desire to forge a long-term career within a large and well-respected employer is a must!
- Ideally hold an AMTRA qualification
- Attractive Salary package, futher negotiation depending on experience
- Opportunity to work for an ambious and well-established company
- Attractive Terms & Conditions
If you have any questions about this role, please email us: email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
Closing Date: 31/05/2021