RESPONSIBLE TO: Turf Manager
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Mowing, Irrigation and Vacuuming of Turf and Maintenance of Equipment, General Farm Worker duties
PURPOSE OF JOB
1. To provide driving skills to carry out mowing, irrigation and vacuuming of turf, and other operations when required
2. To maintain all machinery and equipment used.
3. To ensure the smooth running and operational activities within the Feltwell Turf Enterprise
4. To carry out general farm worker duties
5. To ensure Quality Aspects are maintained
6. To carry out work within Health & Safety guidelines
1. To carry out tractor driving, mowing of turf, shunter/trailer driving (N.B. Once full training has been provided/certified as required)
2. To carry out irrigation as required through the season.
3. To monitor and maintain quality whilst mowing, irrigating and vacuuming
4. To assist within harvest field roles as and when requested.
5. Receiving orders from the Turf Manager or in his absence the Farm Office
6. To react quickly and effectively on the these orders to ensure customer satisfaction
7. To ensure product is of the grade and standard for the customers’ needs
8. General maintenance of all turf machinery in line with Machinery manuals
9. Completion of relevant Paper Work, Records etc. on a daily basis
10. In the off season to assist workshops in maintenance and repair of farm machinery and equipment.
1. Ensure Turf fields are kept in a tidy and proper manner
2. Harvesting, loading of various sedum products
3. Loading soil, bark and any other commodities that may arise, under supervision.
4. General Farm Worker duties
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you may be asked to perform different tasks as necessitated by changing roles within the organisation.
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button