RESPONSIBLE TO: Mat Products Manager
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Production and maintenance of all Mat products. Management of Production teams, Maintenance of Equipment and General Farm Worker duties.
PURPOSE OF JOB
1. To provide skills to carry out laying of mat products, seeding, fertilising, spraying, irrigation, and other operations when required.
2. To manage a team in conjunction with the above.
3. To ensure the smooth running and operational activities within the Mat Product Enterprise
4. To carry out general farm worker duties
5. To ensure Quality Aspects are maintained
6. To carry out work within Health & Safety guidelines
1. To plan tasks for the production team in conjunction with the Mat Products Manager.
2. To organise casual labour as and when required for production.
3. To carry out tractor driving, fork truck and use of production equipment of mat products.
4. To monitor and maintain quality whilst seeding, fertilising, spraying and applying irrigation.
5. To ensure product is of the grade and standard for the customers’ needs
6. To monitor stock levels alongside Mat Products Manager.
7. To ensure Customers’ Needs are fulfilled wherever practically possible 8. General maintenance of machinery in line with Machinery manuals
9. Completion of relevant Paper Work, Records etc. on a daily basis
In conjunction with/in the absence of the Mat Products Manager:
• To oversee and plan the day to day production operations, ensure the timely and accurate production of all mat products, ensuring all health and safety procedures are adhered to and that overtime is monitored and authorised.
• To monitor and maintain quality.
• To maintain an accurate and informative communication channel to fellow mat product team.
• To maximise the efficiency of the production and systems and workforce to manage overtime levels without compromising service delivery
1. Ensure fields are kept in a tidy and proper manner
2. General Farm Worker duties
3. Assist across all mat product and farm operations when required by the business.
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button